The event to understand, better appreciate, and celebrate the U.S. Constitution in NYC yesterday went very well. I spoke on “The Moral and Practical Case for Second Amendment Rights”–sold and signed books, networked, and spent the day with an excellent group of people who support individual rights. My Objectivist brother, Robert Begley, did a great job as emcee of the event, sharing his extensive knowledge of American history. Shane Krauser’s enthusiasm and deep understanding of the Constitution contributed substantially to the day. And excerpts from Matt Johnson’s opera, “The Boston Tea Party,” were tantalizingly melodic. Thank you to all of the event’s organizers, who were responsible for this successful celebration. For those of you who unfortunately missed it–hopefully, we will reprise it next year.
- A Radio Interview The Education Guy Did With David Leonard
- Will the Continuing Decline of the American Education System Lead to a Society of Illiterates?
- A Video Interview With the Inimitable Rucka Rucka Ali Discussing Education and Much More
- Further Truths About Climate Change
- Is There a Cure for the Collapse of the U.S. Education System?
- A Tribute to Carl Barney
- Heroes and Villains in American Education
- The Left Pushes America Toward Race War
- The Truth About Climate Change
- Effective Defense of Innocent Lives Requires Gun Ownership By Honest Persons