The event to understand, better appreciate, and celebrate the U.S. Constitution in NYC yesterday went very well. I spoke on “The Moral and Practical Case for Second Amendment Rights”–sold and signed books, networked, and spent the day with an excellent group of people who support individual rights. My Objectivist brother, Robert Begley, did a great job as emcee of the event, sharing his extensive knowledge of American history. Shane Krauser’s enthusiasm and deep understanding of the Constitution contributed substantially to the day. And excerpts from Matt Johnson’s opera, “The Boston Tea Party,” were tantalizingly melodic. Thank you to all of the event’s organizers, who were responsible for this successful celebration. For those of you who unfortunately missed it–hopefully, we will reprise it next year.
- The Left is Vastly More Evil than Religious Conservatives
- Leftist Supremacy, Not White Supremacy, is the Gravest Threat to Black Lives
- America: A Racist Nation?
- How Heroes Improve Our Lives: An Interview with Andrew Bernstein
- Praise Comments for “Heroes, Legends, Champions: Why Heroism Matters”
- The Great Man Theory of History
- A Radio Interview The Education Guy Did With David Leonard