Economist Keith Weiner and I will lecture in NYC on Saturday afternoon, November 1st. I will speak on the moral superiority of capitalism to other political-economic systems–and Keith regarding the great virtues and benefits of gold-based money. Robert Begley, writer for The Objective Standard, will be the emcee. There will be ample time for socializing and, when the intellectual events are done, opportunity to dine with the speakers at a nearby restaurant. As always, I will sell and sign copies of my books. This will be a great intellectual-social event in the heart of Objectivist Mecca, and I look forward to seeing many of you there.
- Is The Left Still More Evil than Religious Conservatives?
- Would Your Heroes Admire You?
- What’s Killing Education? Dr. Andrew Bernstein’s Shocking Revelations
- Reckoning: Race War Comes To America
- The Darkening Age: The Christian Destruction of the Classical World
- Great novels I’m Re-Reading: Bronte & Hemingway
- Preorder: The Truth About Climate Change