Economist Keith Weiner and I will lecture in NYC on Saturday afternoon, November 1st. I will speak on the moral superiority of capitalism to other political-economic systems–and Keith regarding the great virtues and benefits of gold-based money. Robert Begley, writer for The Objective Standard, will be the emcee. There will be ample time for socializing and, when the intellectual events are done, opportunity to dine with the speakers at a nearby restaurant. As always, I will sell and sign copies of my books. This will be a great intellectual-social event in the heart of Objectivist Mecca, and I look forward to seeing many of you there.
- How Heroes Improve Our Lives: An Interview with Andrew Bernstein
- Praise Comments for “Heroes, Legends, Champions: Why Heroism Matters”
- The Great Man Theory of History
- A Radio Interview The Education Guy Did With David Leonard
- Will the Continuing Decline of the American Education System Lead to a Society of Illiterates?
- Interview With the Rucka Rucka Ali On Education
- Further Truths About Climate Change
- Is There a Cure for the Collapse of the U.S. Education System?
- A Tribute to Carl Barney
- Heroes and Villains in American Education