A Dearth of Eagles is about a Bulgarian emigre in NYC in 1988, a writer, who simultaneously battles the Bulgarian secret police to smuggle dissidents to freedom from behind the Iron Curtain but, above all, battles the modernist literati to publish serious hero stories in a literary culture rejecting heroism for anti-heroism.
- The Left is Vastly More Evil than Religious Conservatives
- Leftist Supremacy, Not White Supremacy, is the Gravest Threat to Black Lives
- America: A Racist Nation?
- How Heroes Improve Our Lives: An Interview with Andrew Bernstein
- Praise Comments for “Heroes, Legends, Champions: Why Heroism Matters”
- The Great Man Theory of History
- A Radio Interview The Education Guy Did With David Leonard