A Dearth of Eagles is about a Bulgarian emigre in NYC in 1988, a writer, who simultaneously battles the Bulgarian secret police to smuggle dissidents to freedom from behind the Iron Curtain but, above all, battles the modernist literati to publish serious hero stories in a literary culture rejecting heroism for anti-heroism.
- Praise Comments for “Heroes, Legends, Champions: Why Heroism Matters”
- The Great Man Theory of History
- A Radio Interview The Education Guy Did With David Leonard
- Will the Continuing Decline of the American Education System Lead to a Society of Illiterates?
- Interview With the Rucka Rucka Ali On Education
- Further Truths About Climate Change
- Is There a Cure for the Collapse of the U.S. Education System?
- A Tribute to Carl Barney
- Heroes and Villains in American Education
- The Left Pushes America Toward Race War