Ayn Rand has shown us that personally-cherished values—whether involving education, career, romantic love, family, friendship, and/or others—are the meaning of life. Are there techniques to enhance one’s capacity to value, and consequently bring into one’s life increased passion, meaning, purpose? How does one go about forming values? What is a method for prioritizing them? Are there tips that might improve one’s ability to pursue values? Taking an integrated approach that examines valuing at all levels of human life— thought, appraisal, emotion, and action—this talk answers these questions.
- The Right to Abortion as an Application of Individual Rights
- Truth in Politics & Culture: Does Capitalism Have a Future?
- Truth in Politics: Searching for White Supremacists (Ep. 32)
- Truth in Politics: Special Saturday 9/11 Episode (Ep. 031)
- Video: Capitalism: Why it Matters
- Truth in Politics: Examining The January 6th “Insurrection” (Ep. 026)
- Truth in Politics: Will Capitalism Survive? (Ep. 021)