Ayn Rand has shown us that personally-cherished values—whether involving education, career, romantic love, family, friendship, and/or others—are the meaning of life. Are there techniques to enhance one’s capacity to value, and consequently bring into one’s life increased passion, meaning, purpose? How does one go about forming values? What is a method for prioritizing them? Are there tips that might improve one’s ability to pursue values? Taking an integrated approach that examines valuing at all levels of human life— thought, appraisal, emotion, and action—this talk answers these questions.
- A Radio Interview The Education Guy Did With David Leonard
- Will the Continuing Decline of the American Education System Lead to a Society of Illiterates?
- A Video Interview With the Inimitable Rucka Rucka Ali Discussing Education and Much More
- Further Truths About Climate Change
- Is There a Cure for the Collapse of the U.S. Education System?
- A Tribute to Carl Barney
- Heroes and Villains in American Education
- The Left Pushes America Toward Race War
- The Truth About Climate Change
- Effective Defense of Innocent Lives Requires Gun Ownership By Honest Persons