Ayn Rand has shown us that personally-cherished values—whether involving education, career, romantic love, family, friendship, and/or others—are the meaning of life. Are there techniques to enhance one’s capacity to value, and consequently bring into one’s life increased passion, meaning, purpose? How does one go about forming values? What is a method for prioritizing them? Are there tips that might improve one’s ability to pursue values? Taking an integrated approach that examines valuing at all levels of human life— thought, appraisal, emotion, and action—this talk answers these questions.
- Is The Left Still More Evil than Religious Conservatives?
- Would Your Heroes Admire You?
- What’s Killing Education? Dr. Andrew Bernstein’s Shocking Revelations
- Reckoning: Race War Comes To America
- The Darkening Age: The Christian Destruction of the Classical World
- Great novels I’m Re-Reading: Bronte & Hemingway
- Preorder: The Truth About Climate Change